Friday, February 28, 2014

And so it begins...

Over the past couple of months, I have been doing very well with my meal planning.  I have stayed on task and on budget and have maintained a healthy lifestyle.  With that being said, I haven't lost much weight. {Insert sad face here}.  If you would see me in person, you'd say that I look pretty good.  I think I do look okay, but which I could lose a bit around the middle and on my upper inner thigh.

A few years back a friend asked me to do the "Flat Belly Diet" by Prevention with her.  I looked it up and at the time, they were giving away your first 28 days free.  I did the Flat Belly Diet with her and became her accountability partner.  Because she was a lot bigger than me, she dropped the weight quicker than I did.  I didn't want to lose a bunch of weight, but at the end of the 28 days, I ended up losing 10 lbs.  It was nice to have a flatter stomach and I felt very good about getting into a bathing suit.  I kept the weight off for a while.  Summer came and went, but the fall came in with a vengeance.  I got busy with being softball mom and business and let's not forget about the holidays and holiday food!  That was almost 3 years ago. I have gained my 10 pounds back and every now and then, he likes to invite over a few more "friends" to the party.

Since I have been doing well with my meal plans and I have been more active, I decided that I will once again try this diet for 28 days to "jumpstart" some sort of weight loss for me.

Since I have decided to go through with this kind of late, I will not have a meal plan to put out this week.  I have to go through my pantry and figure out what I can make for dinner next week.  I'll be posting my Flat Belly Diet meals for the following week.  If you are interested in doing the 28 days with me, please let me know. I'd like to know how everything works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment