Friday, February 24, 2012

New beginning?


I have been working full time for a company for the past year and a half. I knew that as a contractor my job would come to an end.  Well yesterday, I found out that my job has. It's kind of sad in a way because I enjoyed my work and I enjoyed the people I worked with. Now I have to (maybe) find a new job and start all over. I have been searching for jobs for the past month. I have called a few staffing agencies who say they have positions for me, but I haven't gone on one interview yet. Well, I was sad, but figured this is a time for me to start over. Really get back into marketing my business, doing more for me and my family.  I will continue to actively looking for jobs, but until I find one I am going to work on Myla's Bags and m.desiree.

michaela desiree

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about you losing your job BUT there's always a reason for why things like this happen. We just have to search for it. Good luck on growing Myla's Bags and if you need any help, please let me know. You know I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks My! I will start doing some more things in the very near future!

    ReplyDelete