Friday, December 26, 2014

Advocare 24 day Challange

2015 is the year of ME.  I need to seriously work on being the best me that I can be.   I love being a wife, mother and business woman, but it can be draining on your emotions and spirit.  Let's not forget the strain it puts on your body.  It's hard to find time to work out when you have sports, church, family time and work to do.  When I get home, it's time to cook, eat, clean and go to bed. 

I do fairly well at eating healthy and unfortunately my family has to deal with the my crazy meal plans.  There are times I fall off the wagon and eat some not so great things.  I have learned how to eat terrible.  If I want the cookies or cake or fried foods, I'll eat at lunch so that I have time to burn off the extra calories.  This is not a good way to live and at times eating that during the day just makes me feel sluggish.  After much debating with myself, I decided it was time to really do what was right for my body.  Having overcome Stage 0 breast cancer, it is time for me to get everything else in tip top shape. 

I have seen what the 24 day challenge can do for a friend and I am very excited for the opportunity and ability to be able to finally join in on January 7, 2015.   This woman not only dropped weight, she's also gained the energy to go out and run (something she hasn't done in a long time).  She's even taking boxing classes a few times a week.  I am so very proud of her and her accomplishments. 

Although it's a nice perk, losing weight is not my goal.  I am interested in getting my energy back.  At the beginning of this year, I was into working out and even started running.  When I received my diagnosis, that slowed, but I still had the energy to go out and run because it helped with stress.  After each (three total) surgeries, I feel as though I have lost more and more energy.  With the last surgery, that was earlier this month, I felt completely drained.  I am still very drained and most days take a nap when I get home from work and get eight hours rest each night.   I try to push to work out.  Sometimes it works, but other times I just end of crashing from exhaustion.  I am 34 years old and shouldn't be this tired.

I became an AdvoCare distributor, not only for the discount, but as a way to help others who also suffer as I do.  I don't need  to lose weight, I NEED to gain energy.   If you are interested in following along with me, please feel free to pick up your 24 day challenge before December 31st to receive some wonder perks. 

  • Free expedited SHIPPING. (so it arrives prior to Jan 7th)
  • Free blender bottle.
  • Free wristband.
  • One-time free shipping on your next order of $250+ (retail, not out of pocket with your discount) in January.
  • Daily virtual coaching and a new, updated 24 Day Challenge app with daily reminders for taking supplements.
  • Meal & snack ideas, recipes, & tips.
  • Pre-orders that won’t process/charge on your card until after Christmas.
https://www.advocare.com/141219115/MemberHome.aspx



No comments:

Post a Comment