Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Jump start - Re Do!

I was supposed to start the Flat Belly Jump start this week, unfortunately, life got in the way.  With a biopsy and softball game on Monday and another game that ended at 9:48 pm, I didn't have much time to cook a nice meal for dinner.  Monday's dinner wasn't bad.  It was a small bowl of Frosted Mini Wheat cereal.  Tuesday's dinner was much worse, a meal from McDonald's. YIKES!!


Starting tomorrow, YES I SAID TOMORROW, I will be redoing the jump start.  This will make it so that I can start eating some what less restrictive next week.  The first few days are always the hardest!

I'll hopefully give you all a rundown of my days so that you'll know how you will feel during the jump start.  Like I said before, the first couple of days are the hardest.

Oh, just in case I forget, if you get a chance, make sure you stop by and follow my brother's blog.  He's a great cook and is currently attending culinary school.  He'll be posting some recipes and such that I think (hope) are cheap yet healthy and delicious food!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment