Monday, January 13, 2014

Meal Planning 1/13/14 - 1/18/14


Sorry this post is late.  I will try to schedule my posts to go out on Friday or Saturday, so that you can have some time to shop.

Last week, you may have noticed that I did not have a menu set up for Sunday. I love to eat out, but would love it much more if we actually ate out on a day that we could choose a half decent restaurant and sit down and enjoy the few hours that were left in the weekend.  

Last week was my first week at meal planning and I was sort of successful!  I did however deviate from the plan a little.  On Friday, we had Chinese take out.  I totally forgot that we had a commitment to serve dinner at a local women's shelter.  After running home after work to make another tray of brownies before going, I didn't have much time to prepare our own dinner.

This week I kept the menu simple.  Most of the meals can be prepared in 30 minutes.   

Menu for January 13 to January 18.


Mon - Fajita-Style Quesadillas
Tue - Slow Cooker Chicken and Wild Rice Soup 
Wed - Homemade Pizza, side salad
Thu - Stuffed Pepper Soup
Fri - Linguini with Tomatoes & Shrimp
Sat - Grilled Ham & Cheese on Ciabatta, Chips, Fruit Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment