Friday, January 31, 2014

Free Printable :: Meal Plan Template

Last week I decided it was time to actually create a meal plan template for me to use when I go to the store.  After searching and pinning lots of different templates I decided create one of my own based off this one I found online.  The one I found online was great, but it only allowed for planning 4 days worth of meals.   I wanted the ability to plan out at least 2 weeks.  There are times where I am so busy, I find it hard to sit down and plan out the following weeks meals. 

This meal plan template is for 2 weeks instead of 1, like I've seen everywhere.  It includes space for you to jot down any items you will need to pick up for that meal and there's also another space for other items that may be needed from the store. 


Feel free to download a copy of this template here and let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment