Monday, March 5, 2012

Made :: Scarves

The weather here in Charleston has been very strange. Last week was full of ups and downs. Some days it was in the mid 80's over the weekend it started to rain so it was back in the low 60's.  Some of my family that are in still up North would not complain about the 60 degree weather.

I've been seeing scarves on everyone and I figured it was about time I started wearing them.  I bought some beautiful voile fabric over Thanksgiving break and decided it was time to use it. Its a cotton fabric that is very light and has a silky feel. Here are some of the scarves I made. I made both loopy, infinity scarves and long scarfs. Each measures approximately 70 inches long and 12 inches wide.



Scarves are available for purchase in 4 colors online here

michaela desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment